What answers can you expect from your first visit?
The following questions are answered while keeping in mind what the evidence (research) states, as well as clinical experience.
- What is wrong with me?
- Can you help me?
- What can I or can I not do to help myself?
- How long will it take?
- What are the financial arrangements?
Want to save 15 minutes off your appointment?
All new patients please download our IntakeForm.
Bring a completed print-out to your initial office visit.
To download the FREE Adobe Reader for PDF format, click here.
What should I bring to the initial visit?
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time with your insurance card and some form of ID.
- It is also important that you wear comfortable clothing (ie. shorts, T-shirts, sweat pants, or other loose-fitting clothing)
- Bring the referral note, if applicable.
What is offered at the initial visit?
- Thorough consultation of your past and current health history.
- A “functional” examination to determine the correct diagnosis.
- Some form of treatment (ie. education, manual care, and/or exercise training).
Most insurances accepted.